Thursday 31 January 2013

Two more layouts for C`est Magnifique

Here are my two last layouts made from C`est Magnifique February kit :)


I have just noticed that my daughter probably is gonna be just like me. She love to make things, cut things out and just collect everything  :) And she said: " Mom, when I grow up I`m going to be a ballet dancer or a scrapper. Well, I`m not a  dancer  LOL , but if she choose the other thing, I guess we can make a good team ;)


Supply list:
Main kit:
Prima: Resist Canvas: Swirls
Glitz: Teeny Alphas: Tan
Manor House: Glitter Mini Roses: Caramel
Cheep Trims: Lace
Heide Swap: Color Shine: Amethyst

Add-on embellishments:
Blue Fern Studios: Sweetheart Dressform
Pink Paislee: Artisan Wings
Prima: Craftsman: Velvet Trinkets

Paper:
Maja Design: Let's Have Some Coffee: BJORNBARSKAKOR
Maja Design: Let's Have Some Coffee: KARLEKSMUMS



This picture was taken on my son`s first day at school in second grade. I was trying to take some nice " school pictures " of him , but my daughter wouldn`t let him go. So she had to be in the picture too ;)


Supply list Main kit:

Papers:
Maja Design: Let's Have Some Coffee: BLOMMOR PA BORDET
Maja Design: Let's Have Some Coffee: SODERS HOJDER

Blue Fern: Blue Fern Frame
Prima: Resist Canvas: Swirls
Glitz: Teeny Alphas: Tan
Heide Swap: Color Shine: Amethyst

Embellishments add-ons:
Tattered Angels: Chalkboard: Fern
Pink Paislee: Artisan Wings


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Really cute, Brit - especially the top one with the dress form...isn't it lovely when their personalities really start to form??:):)

Evgenia Petzer said...

amazing:)!

Lizzyc said...

HI..These look amazing, you really have the art of cutting out a photo done perfectly and placing them on your layout wonderfully...