Saturday 19 January 2013

C`est Magnifique and Prima

Here is a layout I have made from the coming February kit at C`est Magnifique.
I really like this photo of my mother and my son, Leif.
It`s taken in Disneyland Paris last summer.



This layout was made for CHA. It`s the new collection Engraver from Prima.
Here is Leif teaching Tuva where she can find Norway on the map :)

Papers:
Engraver Arcade #845377
Engraver Calligraphy #845353

Chipboard pieces Engraver # 562786
Art Stencil 6x6 #922429
Alphabet stickers #563233
Frost flowers Frappe VII #565787
Engraver butterflies #565657

I have also used Gesso and cheesecloth


5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Brit that layout for CM is my favorite of yours of all times. It's gorgeous. Love the textures on the second one too

Lizzy Hill said...

These are SENSATIONAL, Brit - I LOVE the top one with that lavender colour - it looks totally 3 D & have you inked up the chippy? Whatever you've done, it looks brilliant:):):)

Miae said...

2 fantastic pages! I love that Prima one...you always make the most amazing photo cutouts!

Tone-Lill said...

Fabulous LOs! They are both fantasticly made in their on way so I find it difficoult to chooes a favourite. As always ,I love the way you create new scenes for your cut out photos
Ha en fin dag :)

Evgenia Petzer said...

oh my, the 2nd one is TDF! LOVE the idea and how u made it!