Thursday 18 April 2013

Lots of things to share :)

First of all I will show you some pictures from the crop I went to in lovely Geiranger.
I had two classes there, and met lots of great scrappers :)
Take a look at this amazing place:



The hotel were we had the crop.

View from my room:

Outside the Moods of Norway shop.

Mmmmmmmmm :)

From one of the classes:



And this is from the other one:


Thanks to all of you who attended my classes. You were all wonderful!

And thanks to Belinda, Synnøve and Ragnhild who invited me to come.
I had a GREAT time :)

------------------------------------

And here are some layouts that I have made lately.

Prima:
My two good friends; Linda and Linda :)
Both of you are just GREAT!!!! Love being with you.

Skissedilla sketch #206:


6 comments:

Linda said...

Ååååå, eg sgo våre m t Geiranger, såg jo magisk ud!

Mrs Frizz said...

wow that scenery is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Fabulous creations and creations that I am sure the ladies will cherish.

Randi Elisabeth said...

Flotte bilder fra en fantastisk helg :) Fikk lyst på litt dessert nå jeg hi hi.
To flotte LOer du har laget. Digger papirstimlene i bakgrunnen på den øverste og jeg elsker fargene i den nederste.

Tone-Lill said...

Ser ut som en fantastisk helg i Geiranger med masse kreativiteter. Flotte LOer du har her, LOen med Lindaene er super kul, rett og slett lekker :)

Keren Tamir said...

it looks like you had a fabulous time!! and all the LOs look fabulous too!!

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing time!! I'm in love with the scenery- and those dishes! I want them!

Thanks for sharing, Brit :)

xErin