I am going away to a big crop event called Papirfesten this weekend,
an I can nearly wait. It`s gonna be so much fun!
I will also take one of Dina Wakleys Art Journal classes :) :) :)
Guess you will see some pictures here on the blog next week .
So, have a nice weekend Brit!!! :)
Haven`t shown this page that I made for Skissedilla`s last sketch.
So here it comes:)
And here is my take on Prima`s PPP for March.
I made this layout on something called a touch block.
And it`s suppose to be standing on a shelf or something.
- 6”x 6” paper pad – Lady bird #845650
- Avante Flower – Teal #566678
- Merci Flower – Springtime #566708
- Say it in crystals – Lady bird #563974
- Clear stamps – Life time #563172
- Shabby Chic Treasures Resin – Fly away #891480
Other: Gesso, cheesecloth, acrylic paint and twine